Saturday, January 5, 2013

Meet our little guy!

Wow! Has it really been almost 3 months since I posted anything!? I apologize to all my faithful blog followers for my neglect to update! Life has been a new sort of crazy as many of you know we welcomed our new little bundle of joy on November 2! There has also been all the added excitement and work to prepare for the holidays as well as finishing up and settling into our house, new baby laundry, family in town, cleaning, cooking....you know how it goes! And as I let each day pass that I didn't update my blog it got more and more overwhelming! I wanted to tell you all (and have for my own record) every single event of Landon's life and so it became this task that in my head required a lot of "time" to sit down and do. "Time" that I didn't feel like I had because I wanted to soak up every moment of Landon's awake time and get things done around the house during his nap time. BUT enough with the excuses! I will start with the basics....


I would like to introduce you to our baby boy...Landon Steel Schuelke! He is the answer to all of our prayers as well as many of you who have been praying diligently for us. We appreciate it more then you know!! He is beyond everything that we ever hoped for and we are in love to say the least! Thank you Lord for this precious gift! May we be the parents you would have us to be to raise this little guy into a man that loves you, serves you, and honors you with his life. 



Landon Steel Schuelke
November 2, 2012
5:56 pm


7lbs. 10oz. 


20.5 inches







We are so blessed and happy to have this little boy in our lives! He is now 2 months old! My how the time flies! I hope to add more pictures and stories soon as well as Landon's birth story to follow in the next posts. Thanks again for being a part of our journey of parenthood. The Lord has definitely brought us through a lot, and I can say I have seen his grace and goodness through it all.  






No comments:

Post a Comment